The grand summer BBQ Party
Hello everyone :)
Now that we are 2 days away from this event, here is everything you need to know to prepare your BBQ meal :
If you couldn't make a contribution to the event spending pool, it's fine, just show up with a pack of your favourite beer, bring a couple of bottles of water and a pack of ice cubes (but don't forget to prepare your meal ! ).
------------- Protected content
InterNations Summer BBQ FAQs:
- How do you spend the money collected in this pool ? The money you pledge goes to Free drinks, appetizers, finger food, BBQ material and if we have enough money in this pool we'll book a private garden for the event
- Do I get a free meal when I chip in ? No, yous still have to prepare your own BBQ meal (buy and season the beef / kufta or your vegetarian meal) - the rest will be taken care of by the organizers.
- Do I get an email or a ticket when I chip in? No, it’s simple, we don’t collect emails or phone numbers for privacy reasons - but once you chip in your name will show in the list on the pool page : something like : “5,00 EUR was pledged by John Doe”.
- Does the organizaer of the event make a profit or get paid for organizing this event ? No, the organizaer of this event has a real job - these events are organised for fun - Protected content % of the money in this pool goes to the event related spendings - all the expenses of the event, invoices will be posted on the event page for reference.
- I don’t have a PayPal account, Can I send money to your bank account ? No, unfortunately not. Creating a PayPal account is very simple and takes only a couple of minutes.
- Can I just show up to the event and pay when I join ? No, unfortunately not.
- Do I get a refund if I change my mind later ? No, unfortunately not.
- I’m vegetation / vegan, can I still join ? Sure, just please make sure you prepare something to barbecue.
- How do I prepare my meal ? you'll receive further information 2 days ahead of the BBQ party.
This activity is designed to give you the best barbeque experience of this summer.
Forget about the cheap pork meat you find in German barbeques, this is not how you're supposed to barbeque - at least - not where I grew up.
The secret to a good barbeque is the seasoned meat, the special sauce and the preparation of a perfect fire.
This is kinda of a dish party, you'll receive enough guidance on where to buy the quality meat / kufta, how to prepare and season the beef.
Our vegaterian friends are very welcome to join us with their speical dishes.
Feel free to invite your +1 whether they are members of internations or not.
Looking forward to barbequing with you !
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.