Interactive Workshop “Integration of the Feminine and Masculine”
No artistic skill is required - ONLY ON RESERVATION: Protected content
The workshop is addressed to all those who wish to deepen the theme of integration between males and females, through a multidisciplinary approach that involves drawing, psychology, and meditation.
All of us, regardless of the gender to which we belong, are simultaneously composed of feminine energy and masculine energy. To become complete beings, we must develop both parts of our nature in their most mature and evolved aspect: the Sacred Feminine and the Sacred Masculine in harmony with each other.
The objective of the workshop:
- Become aware of the ambivalent essence of our psyche, observe which dimension prevails over the other and balance the two Energies
- Begin an inner work aimed at integrating the two sacred and luminous principles into the psyche, transforming the shadow tendencies
- Awareness of our true identity, self-confidence and being grounded
1. Introduction of the topic
2. Drawing as a tool to get in touch with the two sacred principles of the Feminine and the Masculine so that they inspire us and remind us of the importance of internalizing and expressing them.
3. List of female / male shadow characteristics to be transformed into mature characteristics
5. Guided ho'ponopono meditation for the dissolution of mental obstacles, limiting negative beliefs and toxic memories of the past that have prevented us from harmonious integration of the feminine and masculine
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.