Palmistry - character analysis through the 5 colour centres!
Come along for an informed and open vibrant discussion on:
- Protected content to perform character analysis using Palmistry techniques!
- Why humans have four fingers and one thumb on their hand instead of 8 fingers and two thumbs!
- Where the five major lines in the hand are located – the head, heart, instinct, life and healing lines!
- Where are your worry lines and how they relate to your early life, relationships and spiritual life!
- How to tell if you are good at keeping secrets!
- Why a person good at gardening is known as green fingered!
- What is the difference between your gold hand and silver hand!
The five power centres in the human have been known about in the East for thousands of years but are little known about in the West and how they relate to palmistry. In China they can be seen in the Chinese pentagram through Wood, Earth, Water, Fire and Metal which is applied in Traditional Chinese medicine. Gurdjieff the famous Armenian philosopher who brought previously secret and hidden mystical Sufi teachings to the West describes them through the five centres, The Thinking, Moving, Instinctive, Emotional and Sexual Centres. It is also interesting to investigate the five Skandhas in Buddhism and see how they relate to the five centres. In Greece the ancient Pythagoreans called the pentagram by the ancient Greek word ὑγιεία hugieia meaning "health" – how do we keep healthy through a balanced pentagram and how can we determine our health through the art of palmistry?
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.