Intentional Networking and Authentic Relationship Building
In today's world networking and building relationships are both essential skills. But with so many new ways and platforms to create connections why are we still having a difficult time cultivating meaningful relationships?
The intention of this workshop is to empower you with practical networking and relationship building tips that will help you build long lasting relationships both professional and personal.
In this live and interactive workshop you will learn how to go from
* Small talk to real talk: having meaningful conversations
* Surface to service: giving is a gift of living
* Checked out to checked in: networking with intuition and intention
* Quality over quantity: choosing the right platforms to network
* Out of the rat race to networking powerhouse: managing your time and energy
The session will be led by Lena Agdere, co-creator of Los Angeles based luxury jewelry brand Lord Jewelry & empowerment mentor for driven individuals & entrepreneurs who are passionate about creating high quality connections in both life and business.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.