Letting your inner creativity shine is one of the best ways to de-stress and enjoy some quality “me” time. No matter what your artistic level is, you are a creative person.
Learn easy and fun step-by-step lessons, which is perfect for beginners and challenging enough for those with some advanced skills.
Join me and let's be creative!
Items you will need to bring:
- a copy of the drawing (Uploaded to event photo gallery)
- drawing paper
- circular object to trace, or pre-draw
- HB pencil
- eraser, preferably rubber
- blending stump (also known as a smudger, tortillion, or artist smudge stick)
- kneaded eraser (similar to blue tack)
- 4B pencil
- 8B pencil or charcoal
- white charcoal pencil recommended, but not necessary
Time zone in MELBOURNE VIC, AUSTRALIA (GMT+10)
This is a tutorial. I am happy to answer questions during the session, otherwise, my focus will be on walking you through the steps to create the drawing.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.