Happiness 2: Is following our instincs the way to happiness?
We all know about a 'well balance diet'. But ... what could be a 'well balance life'?
Hey ladies & gentlemen,
After last week related Happiness event, I found myself kind of in the middle of an engaging Happiness debate exchanging with another InterNations member that wanted to create a follow-up deepening into the subject. With the proposal to an open debate to learn, develop strategies, from all of us, just not in the field, ordinary people.
All of us have our happiness rescuing strategies, right?
So we developed the below questions & put together certain videos & well-known people's quotes and here we are!
We would like to hear from you, to learn among all from each other.
Because Yes, there is A Way! to keep our hearts inside smiling! 🌞
- Could reaching happiness be more simple than most of the time we imagine?
- Could being at ease with oneself be the big step to achieve happiness?
- Does the equation money - happiness go together? And until which point?
- Does genetical background interfere in our search for happiness?
- Does ‘liquid relationships’ affects our inner happiness?
Looking forward to meet you all!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.