The 3rd Agreement - Don't Make Assumptions
Let's continue this great and insighftul discussion about the book, “The Four Agreements” - By Don Miguel Ruiz.
The Four Agreements was published in Protected content has sold around 4 million copies.
This is a continuation from the previous event - 1st Agreement "Be Impeccable With Your Word” and 2nd Agreement "Don't Take Anything Personally."
This is a four-part event for each agreement. At this event, we will be discussing the 3rd Agreement which is "Don't Make Assumption."
- Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstanding, sadness, and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
I added a short video clip of the third agreements for those who have not read the book. This will be our discussion point.
Ultimately, it is about finding one's integrity, self-love, and peace within this reality. The Four Agreements go very deep, but plainly stated, they are:
The guideline for the event is simple.
1. Safe Place To Share Thoughts and Ideas.
2. Encourage everyone to participate
3. Value everyone's contribution
4. Respect Each Other
5. Express views yet keep an open mind
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.