Natural Wine and Mont d’Or Cheese
*Please carefully read the instruction and make a reservation for the shop soon.
Let’s enjoy the winter season !
We will taste more than 10 sorts of French natural wine and Mont d’Or.
I recommend you have some snacks or small meal before the event, because we will have no chance to have dinner together after; all restaurants are fully booked up on Friday in the season.
~About Mont d’Or~
It is a soft, rich, seasonal cheese made from cow's milk in Switzerland or France and traditionally made in the winter months. It’s often served warmed in its original packaging and eaten like fondue.
Drinks: Natural wine from Beaujolais, Alsace, the South of France, etc.
Food: Mont d’Or cheese
Fee: 3,000 yen including tax
★ How to participate ★
1) You will receive the wine shop URL via message from me later. Please submit the reservation form at the earliest timing.
2) Please text me to confirm that you made the reservation for the shop.
3) I will let you know the meeting point via message on 25 Nov.
* You can come late, if you text me in advance.
* Please avoid a cancellation after 1 day prior to the scheduled date and also no-show.
Over time, your karma would not be good !
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.