Historical Walk Borgo Pio @ Vatican & Streetfood Lunch Break
We meet for a fantastic historical walk to discover with Giuseppe the stories and secrets of the ancient Borgo Pio in the Vatican area. After the walk we can have a streetfood lunch together.
We will visit:
- Porta Angelica, the entrance to the Peter tomb for the pilgrims from the North;
- the Pontifical Parish Santa Anna dei Palafrenieri;
- Via del Mascherino with its famous alleyways;
- Medieval drinking fountains and Madonnelle;
- the picturesque Piazza del Catalone with its overgrown with ivy buildings and fountain.
See you soon! 💝💖
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.