Live Jazz and Swing Dancing with Stunning Views in Midtown
Let's go back to Swing dancing at Somewhere Nowhere NYC.
It's a Jazz Lounge in the sky with stunning views of the city. Dancers dress up and get their groove on for live jazz music.
Just tell the host at the entrance that you are there for Swing dancing. Meet us at the bar on 38th floor at 6.30pm before the band starts.
Here are the details
* THE HOT TODDIES JAZZ BAND (3x sets 7: Protected content
w/vocalist HANNAH GILL & special guest ALPHONSO HORNE
* CHANELLE de MAI - burlesque dancer from Paris
* Tap dancer & emcee DEWITT FLEMING JR
* Free SWING DANCE LESSON by Jaime (8:15pm)
* Free coat check (mandatory for bags, coats, & changing shoes)
dress code: no shorts, sweatpants, sportswear, or flip flops.
* Bacardi Happy Hour: $15 cocktails (ends at 8:30 pm)
* All Night Specials: $12 Luca Paretti Prosecco & Angel’s Envy Bourbon!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.