Fireflies and Haciendas Pulqueras (Tlaxcala)
In this adventure, we will visit the Hacienda Xochuca (Hacienda Pulquera in Tlaxcala), where we will see how to extract the "aguamiel del maguey" (agave mead), then we will enter in a "tinacal" and taste the delicious pulque (tradicional mexican fermented beverage).
We also will know the "magical town of Tlaxco", famous for being the image of free textbooks in Mexico. We will visit a workshop of wood, silver and cheese.
In the evening, we will meet these fascinating insects, the fireflies, which have the capacity to shine in the dark, and seeing thousands of them, give us one of the most beautiful experiences of nature.
• Transportation round trip
• Visit to the Hacienda Pulquera Xochuca to see the elaboration of the pulque (traditional mexican alcoholic drink)
• Visit to the "Magic Town" of Tlaxco: tour with local guide (Barca de la Fe, San Andres Buenavista Temple, municipal palace, wooden workshop, silver Workshop, cheese Workshop).
• Entrance to the sanctuary of the fireflies in San Felipe Hidalgo, Nanacamilpa (Tlaxcala), farm Salma.
• Coffee and sweet bread upon our return from the sighting of the fireflies.
Important: There is not refund for cancellation.
To confirm your attendance BEFORE 5th of JULY, do the payment as following:
Hope you can join us,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.