Workshop of Fun and Organic Soaps
Don't stay at home bored on Saturdays! Do something fun with us and pamper yourself by making organic soaps. Cute, nutritious to the skin, with delicious essences!
We will learn how to make:
- Rosemary exfoliating soap that cleanses, tones, and regenerates the skin.
- Kiwi rejuvenating soap with delicious aromatherapy.
- A coffee soap to remove toxins, dead cells, or fat accumulated on the skin, also good for blood circulation.
- Aloe vera soap is effective for moisturizing and healing small skin wounds.
INCLUDES: 3 soaps that you choose. Everything required is provided during the course.
- The workshop must be paid for before taking it
- There is no refund for cancellation.
To confirm your attendance BEFORE JULY 15TH, do the payment as follows:
Hope you can join us,
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.