Living in and Leaving Switzerland: Tax efficiency and investing
Please be aware that this event is now full. If you did not confirm via email, you will not have a space to attend.
To those that have confirmed via email, you will receive a calendar invite shortly.
See you there!
Many expats living in Switzerland have one of two questions:
What do I need to know as a newcomer to Switzerland?
What do I need to know about leaving Switzerland?
Phil Garton and Rodric Davies will go over a few topics that will affect your ability to preserve your wealth through tax efficiency and investing in Switzerland.
Living in Switzerland
- Tax returns - Are you a B permit holder? Then why aren’t you filing to get some taxes back?
- Tax efficient savings - bank vs insurance - One is right for you but which one?
Leaving Switzerland -
- How to leave Switzerland tax efficiently? In the EEA or outside of the EEA
- Moving to Spain or the UK or Germany? - How to pay less taxes on your wealth when you move?
- It may seem daunting but the Swiss system is very beneficial to those that know the basics. You can’t ask the right questions if you don’t even know that there is a question to ask.
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.