Scenic Thames Walk - Hampton Court to Kew - Leisurely Pace
We will be doing a lovely scenic walk along the Thames Path which will be a good workout approx 11 miles from Protected content to Kew Bridge and Riverside Dining. You can use your travel cards and Oyster cards (zone 6) to get to Hampton Court
1. Please arrive on time as 11am is the start time for the event you need to arrive at about 10.45 or 10.50am, unfortunately we won't be able to wait longer than 10mins for people who arrive late and as my phone has been playing up I will be turning it off after then to save my battery.
2. Please note that hiking as an outdoor activity carries a risk of injury. When you RSVP, you confirm that you are in good health and accept this risk.
3. What to bring:
Appropriate walking clothes (Not Jeans because if they get wet they will take ages to dry) and footwear (ideally hiking boots or hiking shoes) Waterproof jacket
Sandwich & Snacks and plenty of water, ideally 2 litres.
Personal first aid kit and medication
4. Please note that on hikes, toilets are not always available, so when we need to, we might have to go in the bushes.
5. Free to invite your friends, ensure they have signed up on Internations first
6. This walk may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
7. Please, cancel your attendance if you change your mind, so there is room for others who wish to join.
8. Feel free to WhatsApp or text me if you have any questions.
9. Please bear in mind this is a free of charge. It is not organized by a business nor any entity with commercial purposes.
10. Bring a packed lunch, snacks as we are unlikely to stop for food until the end
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.