Weekend Trip to Poland - Torun / Unesco
I am from Torun, Poland so knows every corner of this Protected content old beautiful town. I will show you the best corners, restaurants and with a privet tour guide, you will discover this an amazing history of the medieval UNESCO town where Nicolaus Copernicus was born!
You will relax and reconnect with nature going for easy kayaking on river Drweca (super beginner) and eat traditional Polish food at the reconstructed village of Karbowko. Have a dance and drink at the polish nightclub. Stay and relax at the exclusive Bulwar 4* hotel and enjoy your time off on the terrace with a view for the river.
The trip includes:
• Private tour guide old town centre – Torun/ Friday
• Kayaking on the Drwęca river 3h/4h (beginners super easy)/ Saturday
• Entrance to the nightclub in Torun
• Airport transit in Poland
• Kayaking transit to the river Drweca
• Accommodation in central Torun in 4*Bulwar Hotel, twins beds
• Cost £380
• 3 days/ 2 nights
• Small group only - up to 8 people for better dynamic in the group
The trip doesn’t include:
- International flights (around £45 both ways if you book early flights)and seats are still available from today 01.07.2020, also there is no quarantine time once you landed in Poland (they have removed from today)
- Drinks and food
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance (Obligatory)
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.