hike@night - Port of Hamburg (40km - 7-8h)
The Port of Hamburg is larger than my hometown. On the 25th of may we will walk through and around this impressive place. We start our experience with a sundowner on a habourboat. On the following 40 km we will see illuminated Container Terminal, very large railway stations and now and then some nature and wildlife.
What you need:
- a ticket for the ferry (3.30 €)
- very good physical condition
- a small headlight or flashlight
- s.t. to eat and drink,there is no restaurant on our way
- and get a kick out of walking at night
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further informations.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.