Biking Around Mulhouse
Join us this Saturday for an easy and flat bike loop around Mulhouse, following canals and forest tracks.
We will start from the Protected content
From there we will follow the Ill river for half an hour, then cross the countryside to reach the Ensisheim village where we can stop for lunch.
Once refueled we will resume around the countryside to reach the beautiful Hardt forest where we will enjoy the shade and coolness for the next 15km.
As a transition before returning to the city, we will follow the Canal du Rhône au Rhin on a few kilometers, then return to the station.
We should be back at the station between 4.30 and 5pm.
- approx. 45km in length - flat and easy.
We will pause regularly.
Kids welcome Protected content with biking experience)
- most of the route off the main streets or busy roads, on separate or exclusive cycle tracks whenever possible
- bike (or e-bike) rental is possible at 'Mediacycles' in front of the station
- hybrid / gravel / mountain bikes will be fine, road bikes not recommended
- do not forget: helmet, locker, sun protection, water, mask
- coming by train: ‘TER’ from Basel (arrival 10.44) or Colmar (10.40). You can bring your bike on board
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.