Piano, Flute, Soprano, Guitar Recital by Music College Graduates
Image Photo : Alhambra Palace, Granada Spain
Eight young & talented music college graduated course students will have two joint recital stages.
- Modest Mussorgsky // Table d’une exposition
- Franz Doppler // Fantaisie pastorale hongroise
- John Francis Barnett // Grand Sonata
- Francisco Tarrega // Recueros de la Alhambra
- Agustin Barrios // Villancico de Navida
- Agustin Barrios // La Catedral
- Gaetano Donizetti // Una lacrima (Preghiera) // Ah! Rammenta, o bella Irene
- Gaetano Donizetti // Lucrezia Borgia // Tranquillo ei posa ~ Come e bello! Quale incanto
- Schumann Robert // Etudes symphoniques
- Schulhoff Erwin // Sonata
- Bartok Bela // Suite Paysanne Hongroise
- WA Mozart //Das Veilchen // Aria Vorrei spiegarvi
- GF Handel // Messaiah HWV 56.
- Makiko Kinoshita // Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion
Meeting Time & Point
1) For the Brunch joiners
Meeting Time 11:15
Meeting Point : Protected content
11:30 Move to the brunch restaurant - Quatre-Heures Wafel
12:45 Move to the music hall
13:00 1st Concert Starts
15:15 1st Concert Close
15:15 Café break
16:45 2nd Concert Door Open
17:00 2nd Concert Starts
19:15 2nd Concert Close
- You may leave this activity after 1st concert close.
- You may join us from 2nd concert door open at 16:45
Both cases, please make sure you shall sign up from this page.
2) For those who would like to skip group brunch Time
Meeting Time 12:45
Meeting Point: Senzoku Gakuen College of Music – Silver Mountain 2nd floor music Hall
Access to the music hall from Tokyu - Mizonoguchi (溝の口）
1) Get out from Middle Exit of the station (Remarks – Do not use front side steps exit)
2) You will find MARUI and NOCTY buildings
3) Walk the street between Marui and NOCTY. About 300m, you will find a railway crossing. (JR)
4) Cross above 3). There is a bicycle shop in front of you.
5) About 200m from the left hand side street of bicycle shop, there is a Family Mart.
6) Keep going on Family Mart side, about 150m, you will find the main gate of Senzoku Music College. In front of the main gate, there is Wafel Cake cafe - Quatre-Heures Wafel.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.