Parkour for adults
Come have fun, workout your body, challenge your mind as we learn and train parkour together in the woods!
What to expect?
• A lot of fun and making friends
• A complete mental and physical workout
• Jogging through the woods
• Getting physical with nature (getting dirty, getting scratches, getting wet if it rains)
What is parkour?
• Adapting to and overcoming mental and physical obstacles in creative ways
• Complete mental (focus, perseverance, discipline...) and physical (all muscles from head to toe) exercise
• It involves balancing, crawling, rolling, jumping, swinging, vaulting, climbing, descending
• Anyone can do it, it can be done anywhere, there are no rules, there is no competition
• It’s a sport, art, discipline, philosophy, lifestyle
How is a typical class structured?
• Arrive 5 minutes before class, 10:55am
• Warm up: jog, game, dynamic stretches
• Parkour exercises
• Cool down: static stretches
What to wear and bring?
• Wear appropriate athletic clothing (loose shirt, sweatpants/stretchy pants, sneakers/running shoes)
• A water bottle (and maybe a light and small bag but expect to jog with it)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.