Exchange session No. 1: Lifelong Learning & Personal Development
Dear members of the business networking group,
lifelong learning is becoming more and more important.
We want to discuss some issues in the general field of personal development, but also "tools" like coaching & training, education or even networking and "learning from others".
This session is for everybody who is interested in developing him- or herself in any field - business and private development - as well as for trainers, teachers, coaches and researchers.
It is about our whole life cycle - from the cradle to the crave.
- To which extent are we conscious about the importance of lifelong learning?
- Which experiences do you generally have in the field of "personal development"?
- How do you live it? Do you "plan" your own education or "learnings" or do you even have a "personal development plan" - or you just "go for it"? T
- How "open" are we towards innovative approaches such as networks, trainings, coaching, new issues in life etc.?
- What are our experiences? Did you e.g. have a good or bad coach or trainer? We also might remember horrible teachers at school or university ;-) but also fantastic ones. But also: What did we learn from other people?
Feel free to join us - and let´s enjoy a fruitful discussion about lifelong learning and what it means for us!
LET´S LEARN FROM EACH OTHER.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
See you soon, Fenna.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.