Join now

Offering Private Reiki Classes in Al Ain

Private Reiki Classes by International Teacher with over 10 years experience teaching Reiki, and author of Reiki Manuals. De-stress your life with this wonderful Japanese stress reduction technique. Reiki I Protected content , II Protected content , I & II Combo Protected content and Master Practitioner and Master Teacher.

All classes include an electronic (Word) Manual for your use. You can print it to use or keep in in digital format, class time and ongoing guidance long after the class. You will also receive an electronic certificate demonstrating your mastery and completion of each relevant level. The class times are approximately as follows depending on how many students are in the class: Reiki I = 4 hours, Reiki II = 5 hours, Reiki I & II Combo = 9 hours.

I will come to your location or we can pick a quiet semi private public location that is convenient. If you have friends or family that would like to join in your private class I will offer you a discount per person, there is a maximum of 4 people in any class.

Thank you. :-)
Julianne

Al Ain Forum