Join now

Moving Over (areas) (Alicante)

Good morning everyone,

I am hoping some of you can help me. I am currently looking into coming over to Alicante for a rental trial, then move over on a permenant basis once I have found a suitable area and place to stay. Firstly I am looking for a few areas that can be recommended. Shops/supermarkets, public transport, pubs/clubs/restaurants within walking distance. Doctor/hospital not too far away by taxi, no more than 40mins from Alicante Airport, close to the centre of Alicante and the beach nearby would be an added bonus. I have currently been looking at Carolines, Bonalba and El Campello. Can anyone tell me more about these areas? Is there any otjer area someone can recommend? Im asking alot here but need to make sure seen as I am doing this on my own.

I am popping over to the area in a couple of months time to have a look at potential properties in certain areas to rent. I am looking for English and Spanish speaking estate agents that are able to help me view properties. If anyone has dealt with estate agents that have been most helpful i would be much appreciated if you could pass on contact details or any further information regarding my queries.

Hope to hear all your comments soon.
Cheers :)