Join now

Rent luxurious appartement trendy neighbourhood (Antwerp)

Hello

If you're looking for a quit and luxurious appartement in a trendy neighbourhood in Antwerp. I might have the appartment for you. Up till now I rented this appartment to an british executive expat. But they retire now and are going back to GB.

"Het eilandje" in Antwerpen is a trendy dockside neighbourhood. The appartment has dockside view and the known museum MAS from the main living area and kitchen and lateral vieuw on the schelde.

It's an appartment of 120m² on the third floor in an modern, quiet, building (build Protected content . The kitchen, living area and the terrace have a front view on the bonapartedok, the museum MAS and a lateral view on the Schelde. The living area has an open kitchen with cooking isle with black marble kitchen workspace, a combi-oven and a dishwascher. The appartment is wooden (parket) floor. Behind the kitchen is a storage . The appartement has an spacious room for a desk, a guesttoilet with shower, a bathroom and a bedroom. The bedroom has direct access to the bathroom with design furniture. This badroom has a bad and a shower.

The appartment is equiped with all modern technical equipment. (internet, phone, TV) All areas are accesseble with a lift. A parking space in the building is included in the price. In the basement you also have a private storageroom and you can store your bikes in a comunal storageroom.

You can find some pictures:
Protected content

If you 'd like more information on this appartement, contact me on my cellphone or by mail. Protected content Protected content

Kind regards

Bavo Verlackt
GSM: Protected content

Antwerp Forum