Join now

German software engineer looking for a job (Asunción)

I am a software engineer / deleveloper by profession. I have worked with MS CRM customizing it to my employers requirements using Javascript for dynamically adapting the user interface and C# based Plug-ins for changes under the hood. I was also responsible for user management and authorizations in the CRM and have supported an international customer base by email, phone and WebEx.
Furthermore I got several years of experience in SAP Application Management. I have been responsible for coordinating change and support requests and have in depth knowledge of customizing, master data and authorizations.
I am data savvy and pretty good at organizing and unifying data from different sources.
I am open for new things and highly interested in functional programming using languages like Clojure or F#.
My native language is German and I speak English fluently, my Spanish is still somewhere in the intermediate range.
The last 3 years I have traveled extensively in Latin America and this year I obtained the residency permit for Paraguay. Since I am already in Asuncion, I would be available on a short notice.
If you are interested and want more information, don’t hesitate to ask, preferably by writing to my email nils. Protected content or by using WhatsApp Protected content .