Join now

Female Safari Buddy Wanted (Bangalore)

I am a 43 year old American woman living and working in Bangalore India. I am looking for a female travel buddy of any age from anywhere in the world to share costs of accommodations in Kenya for a 5 night, 6 day safari through GameWatchers Porini camps. These are accredited ecotourism camps and rated number 1 on trip advisor. They are camps on private conservancies and are small and exclusive, hence a little pricy, but this is my dream trip (I may not ever get a chance to go again!).

The camps are already booked. I am looking for a buddy to help avoid the single supplement

Dates: Protected content 2016

Costs are Protected content and includes:

1 Night in the Nairobi National Park in the Nairobi Tented Camp.
Protected content
Includes: Meals, drinks, game drives (possible visit to the elephant orphanage if we land in time)

2 Nights in Porini Amboseli Camp:
Protected content
Includes: Meals, drinks, game drives, view of Mt Kilimanjaro.

2 Nights in Porini Bush Camp with a trip to the Masai Reserve.
Protected content
Includes: Meals, drinks, game drives, trip to a Masai village, trip to the Masai Reserve. Best place to see the yearly migration of wildebeests.

A 1/2 day in Nairobi before flying back home.
Includes: Access to a driver and vehicle to see some places in the city, shop if you want

Prices include: All food, tented camp accommodations, drinks, game drives, all internal transport including flights between camps, pick-up and drop to the international airport.

What you need:
Airfare to Kenya and back
A visa Protected content
Yellow fever vaccine from a government certified hospital (If in Bangalore, I can guide you on where).
Polio vaccine (If in Bangalore, I can guide you on where).
An adventurous spirit!!!!

If interested, please PM me soon!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Bangalore Forum