Join now

Female Safari Buddy Wanted (Bangalore)

I am a 43 year old American woman living and working in Bangalore India. I am looking for a female travel buddy of any age from anywhere in the world to share costs of accommodations in Kenya for a 5 night, 6 day safari through GameWatchers Porini camps. These are accredited ecotourism camps and rated number 1 on trip advisor. They are camps on private conservancies and are small and exclusive, hence a little pricy, but this is my dream trip (I may not ever get a chance to go again!).

The camps are already booked. I am looking for a buddy to help avoid the single supplement

Dates: Protected content 2016

Costs are Protected content and includes:

1 Night in the Nairobi National Park in the Nairobi Tented Camp.
Protected content
Includes: Meals, drinks, game drives (possible visit to the elephant orphanage if we land in time)

2 Nights in Porini Amboseli Camp:
Protected content
Includes: Meals, drinks, game drives, view of Mt Kilimanjaro.

2 Nights in Porini Bush Camp with a trip to the Masai Reserve.
Protected content
Includes: Meals, drinks, game drives, trip to a Masai village, trip to the Masai Reserve. Best place to see the yearly migration of wildebeests.

A 1/2 day in Nairobi before flying back home.
Includes: Access to a driver and vehicle to see some places in the city, shop if you want

Prices include: All food, tented camp accommodations, drinks, game drives, all internal transport including flights between camps, pick-up and drop to the international airport.

What you need:
Airfare to Kenya and back
A visa Protected content
Yellow fever vaccine from a government certified hospital (If in Bangalore, I can guide you on where).
Polio vaccine (If in Bangalore, I can guide you on where).
An adventurous spirit!!!!

If interested, please PM me soon!

Bangalore Forum