Join now

Greetings from Munich/Germany. I am Founder & Owner of ANDRA : Intercultural Business Facilitation. From my background I am a publishing professional with a history and network in the fields of electronics, industrial automation and engineering. I am helping international companies to understand the German market, and to develop their business internationally, i.e. in Germany. Since I have family in India and have visited on a regular basis for many years now, most of my clients come from India.

What really bothers me is that – at least this is what I perceive – “Make in India” was for a very short while noticed by the German trade press before and during the Hannover Messe in April Protected content . But not that much has happened since then (looking at media coverage), and for many German companies the slogan still does not really mean anything. In my humble opinion Indian manufacturers do not receive the attention they deserve, and business opportunities are often not transparent for German investors and decision makers.

I would like to do my share to help promote "Make in India". Looking at the upcoming relevant industry fairs in Germany and India (productronica Munich, SPS/IPC/Drives Nurnberg and World of Industry, New Delhi) I am preparing an article on “Manufacture in India – the Faces behind”. This article will be prominently visible on the front page of ANDRA ( Protected content ) for 6 months until the next Hannover Messe (April Protected content over. Later-on the post will be integrated in the “Make (it) in India”-archive. Also I will share it in my network (incl. 2K+ followers on XING and LinkedIn).

If you find the initiative significant, please feel free to share the information in your respective network and/or get in touch with me: Protected content . Four companies already have signed up. The registration form can be downloaded here: Protected content

Kindest Regards,

Andra Riemhofer