Join now

Career Program for Nurses incl free German class (Bangkok)

New German Language Classes start soon!
That’s me:

I have successfully completed my nursing degree
I am passionate about my work and interested in gaining professional work experience in Germany for min. two years
I am hard working, committed, and a good team player
I am in command of a foreign language, e.g. English
I would love to get to know another country and culture and I am willing to learn German intensively

Our program for you includes:

Protected content of intensive German language class in Thailand
Free transfer to Germany
Full-time employment in Germany
Recognition of your degree in Germany
Personal support throughout the whole administrative process (visa, certificates, registrations)
… and beyond: finding accommodation, opening a bank account, orientation and information

The offer including the language course is FREE of charge for the participants.
What’s my next step?

If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, send us your application (in English) to Protected content until 31st of October Protected content !

For more information and references please visit our website: Protected content and find us on Facebook!
About us:

We are a German agency who professionally recruits and integrates nurses from Asia, Latin America and Europe into fulltime employments in Germany.

So far, we have helped over Protected content from around the world (e.g. Spain, Vietnam, Brazil, and Italy) to find job opportunities in Germany and to successfully integrate into the new work environment and new culture.

Bangkok Forum