Family expat in Bangkok
I just found out my husband's assignment in Bangkok: the company provides car, pays the apartment (up to Protected content , and should also pay the French school of our little boy (Kindergarden). I have many questions because I will have to quit my job here to follow:
- His company is on Sukhumvit and the school boy shall be the French school> it would be housed midway. Which neighborhoods would you advise us
- we want to stay in an apartment or a house with 3 bedrooms and garden, what are the average prices and pass you by estate agents?
- I just created my small company selling baby products on the internet. Can I continue my activity in bangkok? Should I join a Thai who would own 51% of my business?
- What is the lifestyle of a woman who is no longer active there? I think it's really not my thing to stay home or go shopping!
- How do you forge your social network?
- Security Question, is it more on that in Europe?
- Bangkok, is it worth living, I mean hearing plugs, pollution, heat, floods but that does not scare me
So much for the moment the questions that torment