Join now

"Floater" needs advice (Bangkok)

Hi Everyone, I work for a British company and currently live in Singapore. I am the ASPAC Regional Manager and I want to work it out so I can spend Protected content at each of our offices in ASPAC to train them. My question is what is the most tax-friendly way for me to get paid by my company? I'm not sure how to structure this as I will no longer have an actual residence but be "floating" from office to office in the region. I'm a U.S. citizen and am not concerned with the taxes there. I'm mostly thinking about income taxes here in Asia, if any. Anyone have any ideas about this? Hope my explanation makes sense!!

Many thanks!!

P.S. I'm not sure I even know how to ask this question!! If no one has any experience or knowledge of this subject, does anyone know of any attorneys or specialists in this regard. I have a feeling there is an easy explanation.....just not sure what it is.

Thanks again!!


Bangkok Forum

Our Global Partners