I'm hiring a Bangkok-based copywriter on an ongoing part-time basis or for a full-time one-year contract. Please message me if you are interested or know of anyone.
Position Overview: Join a growing marketing team spearheading an exciting brand refresh. You’ll play an integral role in developing our brand voice and ensuring consistent, powerful messaging across every communication channel.
• Create strong, authentic brand copy, and effective marketing/sales/promotional copy
• Write copy aligned with brand messaging/tone across a variety of marketing channels (e.g., website and brand blog, destination guides, social media, email marketing, digital advertising, promotional offers, on-property communications, internal communications)
• Work effectively with internal clients to understand their business objectives and to develop content that meets their goals
• Ensure messaging/tone is uniform on all branded communication, and that design and copy compliment one another and convey the same message
• Partner with Social Media Community Manger to develop content to communicate through multiple social media channels
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with professionalism, passion and a positive attitude
• Exhibit the capacity to share thoughts and ideas while taking direction
• Full-time contract for one year OR on-going part-time contract
• Ability to work from lebua corporate office in Bangkok
• Fluency in English/English as a first-language
• Excellent writing, grammar, formatting, and proofreading skills
• Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates professional writing experience and an ability to create compelling brand and marketing copy for the hospitality industry
• Understanding of the most effective copy/content strategies for each communications platform
Company Overview: lebua Hotels and Resorts is a growing international luxury brand that operates distinct hotels along with fine restaurants and bars. lebua offers an innovative approach to hospitality that emphasizes emotional connections with guests. The brand’s lodging collection features Bangkok’s best-performing luxury hotels (Tower Club at lebua and lebua at State Tower), three magnificent properties in India (Devi Garh by lebua, Udaipur; lebua Resort, Jaipur; and lebua Lodge at Amer, Jaipur), and an exclusive property in New Zealand (Lake Okareka Lodge by lebua). The Dome at lebua in Bangkok features several of the world’s most stunning dining and socializing venues, including Mezzaluna, the city’s finest restaurant, and Sirocco, the world’s highest al fresco restaurant. Led by visionary founding CEO, Deepak Ohri, lebua’s unique approach to luxury hospitality has resulted in media recognition and numerous awards from industry and consumer groups. In Protected content , Travel + Leisure magazine named lebua at State Tower as one of the “World’s Protected content Hotels,” while The New York Times declared the property as having “the most stunning rooftop bar you'll ever see.” The brand has been featured at premier luxury conferences and leading business schools. lebua is considering hotel management contracts in city and resort destinations worldwide and plans to expand its destination dining concepts to major international locations.