Look what I found on the FCCT website!
if anybody is interested, follow instructions to apply.
This position is responsible for the sub-editing, fact-checking and production of stories and multimedia content for the Bangkok Post.
Necessary qualifications are:
• Prior experience at an English-language news website, daily newspaper, wire service copy desk
• Prior news reporting experience a plus
• Fluent command of the English language
• Flawless copy editing skills
• Willing to work weekends and odd hours
• Ability to work under deadline and time pressure
• Strong communication and leadership skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to the suitable candidate. Please send application letters with a detailed resume, recent photograph and references to Protected content
Please do not write to me about this - I do not work for the Bangkok Post - I am posting this notice as an FYI to the tons of people who write me for help. This is a nice job for those with professional english skills, and some journalism background. It is a good steady job working with sweet and intelligent people. Just like InterNations Bangkok members!