Looking For A Job (Bangkok)
Name: Jouni Mesho Elbeh
Cell Phone: Protected content
Email: Protected content
Date of Birth: July15, Protected content
To work in a challenging and goal driven company where I can use my skills for the growth of the organization and enhancing my skill sets.
• Graduate student majored in Finance with 2.99 GPA, Business Administration from New York Institute of Technology (NYIT). Protected content
• English As Second Language American University in Dubai (AUD). Protected content
• High school in Al-Moutanby High School Abu Dhabi, UAE.2005
Foreign trade economics, Foreign trade transaction techniques, Transportation and forwarding, Customs procedure, Business administration, Laws in foreign trade, International marketing, International economic relation, Foreign investment, Theories of finance and currency, Business operation analysis.
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Arabic.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Application such as MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Good team player and also works well independently.
• Willing to learn more and can easily be trained.
Jan Protected content Al Mur Conductor Pipe (Oilfield Services Protected content Dhabi, UAE
• Ensure that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals.
• Ensure workers have the resources to complete their work.
• Planning and organizing: involves developing business goals, and designing strategies and organizing business resources to advance those goals.
• Selecting suppliers and vendors for goods and services for the organization.
• Dialog and review current protocols with existing management personnel of different departments.
• Build business relationships with other key managers in the industry.
Mar Protected content Dec Protected content International Facility Management LLC (EIFM) Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Assigns tasks to team based on their expertise and efficiency.
• Coordinate with building administrator on the extent of cleaning that can be accomplished.
• Coordinate with cleaning headquarters to ensure that cleaning supplies and equipment are available.
• Prescribe the appropriate cleaning fluids, solutions and waxes for cleaning floors, windows and surfaces.
• Train both new and experienced employees.
• Recommend promotions, transfers, or dismissals of janitors.
• Prepare reports concerning the work accomplished in each room, hours worked by each cleaning crew as well as department expenses.
Mar Protected content Protected content Tech Solutions Protected content Angeles, USA
Customer Service & Call Center Agent:
• Receive customer calls of requests for products and services.
• Consult with customers about their product or service needs or their wants.
• Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and making sure that any problems are resolved.
Nov Protected content Protected content Middle East GmbH & Co.KG Dubai, UAE
• Demonstrate and explain products.
• Record and report demonstration-related information
Jan Protected content Protected content for Trading & Importing Protected content Dhabi, UAE
Supervisor: Protected content
• Making sure the work is accomplished as planned.
• Inspecting safety standards, identifying problems and proposing solutions.
• Creating schedules, and writing performance reviews.
• Arabic (Mother Tongue).
• English (Fluent).