Join now

Looking for a job in Bkk : as Data Scientist. (Bangkok)

I'm posting for friend who looking for a job in Bangkok : as Data Scientist or similar.
------------------- Protected content
I am an entrepreneurial and ambitious physicist with a background in algorithmic programming and statistical data analysis, looking for a position as a data scientist or similar in Bangkok, Thailand. With several years of programming experience, I am versed in various object oriented languages, such as C++, Python, and Java, as well as other related technologies (SQL, R, Matlab, etc.).

If it is one thing you should know about me, it is the following:

I am an autodidact. All of my technical skills outlined in the accompanying resume have been selftaught, often rapidly and “on the fly”. During the five months I spent working for the big data startup "Heidelberg Analytics" Ì needed only two weeks to learn both Python and MySQL from scratch and reach a level which allowed me to become a productive member of the team. Similarly, I have been so successful within my role at Accenture that I was offered a promotion within half a year of working with the company. Additionally, I was asked to assist in the coordination of an offshore development team as a domain expert for both client specifications and our software design.
Based on my previous experiences, I can confidently claim that I will become a productive member of any team I am in, not only through my own work but by motivating others to push themselves and to work together more efficiently.

Protected content