Join now

Looking for Employment. (Bangkok)

Hello all,
My name is Daniel and I am a lawyer with an extensive background in a variety of fields; from contract law to teaching, and even editing publications for academic journals.

I am a U.S. citizen recently expatriated to Bangkok to be with my spouse who is employed by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia Pacific as an Economic Affairs Officer.

Prior to moving abroad, I worked for nearly three years as both a private attorney as well as a staff attorney for a non-profit organization dedicated to fighting for child rights.

Prior to law school, I also worked as a Graduate Instructor for Florida State University while obtaining my Master's degree which provided me with over two years of teaching experience at the university level.

I have been living in Bangkok for a few months now and I am still looking for employment, either in the public or private sector. If, upon reading this, you believe that I could be a good fit with your firm/organization please feel free to contact me and I can provide you with any information you require.

Thanks in advance for reading this post and I hope to hear from you soon.