My company, East-West Seed ROH, looking for IT Person, with experience as DBA. ( Protected content )
Would you send me message if anyone interested ? then I will send you full information. Thanks.
Below is required qualification.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or other related fields
• MS SQL certification is a must.
• 3-5 years of significant experience with Microsoft SQL server (including High availability, ETL, Analysis service, Cube design) Microsoft Access and My SQL is required
• Strong skills using DTS, Integration Service, tuning complex T-SQL, troubleshooting database performance problems, and administering a very large database is a must
• Strong skills on back-up process and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
• Prior experience in Symantec backup would be an added advantage
• Prior experience in data modeling, preparing ER diagrams would be an added advantage
• Prior experience in data management system(DMS) and Business intelligence tool would be an added advantage
• Good interpersonal skills; mature, hard-working, self-initiative
• Excellent problem solving; enthusiastic and service minded
• Knowledge in ERP application support, design, development, and implementation is preferred
• Knowledge in business process modeling, re-design, and database management is preferred
• Knowledge and experience in application development tools which are SQL Reporting Service, Microsoft Power Pivot, Microsoft Power View, VB scripting, Microsoft Office Suite usage (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio,..etc), .Net Programming(ASP/VB/Framework) and Visual Basic for Application (Excel VBA/Access VBA) is required
• Able to do ICT administration tasks e.g. Symantec backup, DRP, ICT Documentation/Presentation, Flow chart, ICT purchasing admin and ICT Minutes Taker
• Good in written and spoken English
• Willing to travel when required
• Flexible in working time and willing to work after office hours or holidays if required.