Traveling Spoon's connects travelers with authentic, food experiences around the world.
Traveling Spoon ( Protected content ) is hiring a local person to help us grow our community of Thai “hosts” in Bangkok. The ideal person for this job loves food, photography, travel, and speaking English with foreigners.
Fluency in English, excellent communication and networking skills, and good at managing professional relationships with our Thai hosts.
• Building awareness of Traveling Spoon through personal networks and creative social media marketing and press campaigns to find new Thai hosts
• Responding to emails and telephone calls from interested Thai hosts and arranging in-home visits
• Personally visiting potential Thai hosts in their homes to evaluate them, then write and upload to our website a written review, description and photographs of the experience
• Pay is commission-based with flexible hours. At the end of the two months, we
will consider this position for a full-time role.
• Start date: Immediately
• Goal: Sign up 20 quality hosts in Bangkok within 2 months
• Commission: $40 per signed-up host
• Communication: 30-minute (Skype) call once a week with our USA office.
For more information, please contact Carl Prince: