Many DA, FI, NO, SV Translators Required (Bangkok)
Andovar is looking for many Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish translators (both full-time and part-time positions) to work on a large volume travel website translation. Our client is a leading online hotel booking/travel operator. Source English content of the project is relatively simple and limited to hotel descriptions and facilities. The project will continue for two months minimum so you can expect a high-volume assignment from us. Following the initial project, steady update work will follow.
- This is a freelance work and work from home position.
- We offer both full-time and part-time positions of continue project of appx 2 months minimum.
- Suitable for early-career translators and beginner translators.
- Specific translation software is required, no exceptions. Training and licenses will be provided (free of charge).
- Rate is negotiable.
- You must be a native speaker of Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish.
- Previous translation experience is an advantage but not necessary.
- You must have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
- Small translation test is required.
Please apply by sending your detailed resume (in English) to Protected content .
- Application sent to other email addresses will be ignored.
- You must include your availability (hours per day or week).
- You must also include the following application code in the subject line of your email. Applications without this information will not be considered.
"TDA" for Danish
"TFI" for Finnish
"TNO" for Norwegian
“TSV” for Swedish