Join now

MOVING TO THAILAND (Bangkok)

Hello to you all.

I am a 36 year old moving to Thailand with My Thai wife and son this year,I have some business opportunities that I would like to explore but I would also be interested in advice on finding work.I have been coming to Thailand for the last 10 years and have heard it is difficult to find a well paid job for a westerner in Thailand although I have never actively looked myself.I have 17 years of experience in sales have been very successful and have a very strong will to suceed,the fact Thailand is one of the more difficult places in the world to find a well paid expat job adds to the challenge.

I am going to take the Boots on the Ground approach and seek work when I am in BKK,I am fortunate to have a house in Surin and the plan is my wife and son will join me in BKK when I have established myself.Money is not going to be an issue while I am not working and I am giving myself 12 months to make it work,if for whatever reason it does not I can return home slighty poorer but richer from the experience.

Your Thoughts and comments would be most appreciated.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Bangkok Forum