Need advice on severe food allergies in BK! (Bangkok)
Our daughter has anaphylaxis (life threatening food allergies to nuts, sesame, egg and milk). We will be moving to Bangkok this autumn and I would like to get advice on how to manage anaphylaxis in Bangkok. Does anyone have any experience with this? Main questions are:
- Is there a national emergency number and are ambulances quick and reliable in case of an anaphylactic shock?
- Do doctors and nurses at A&E all speak English?
- Which hospitals are best to live close to?
- Which supermarkets use English food labels?
- How reliable are food labels, e.g. do they mention if products are made in a factory with nuts?