I'm currently looking for a Project Engineer (created position) for our Plant in Bangkok. Please contact me directly by email if you are interested : Protected content
Linxens KnL, specialist in RFID antennas, became part of Linxens Group in Protected content is located in Bangkok, Thailand. Linxens is a pioneer and world leader in the design and manufacturing of smartcard connectors, with revenues of € Protected content (fiscal year Protected content over Protected content , and manufacturing and R&D sites in Europe and Asia.
Linxens KnL specializes in the manufacture of RFID inlays and antennas typically used in banking cards, ID cards, access and transport cards as well as passports. Offering a wide range of specialized products and committed to quality and customer satisfaction, Linxens KnL serves customers worldwide.
As part of our development, we open 2 new positions as Project Engineers.
The Project Engineers will report to the Project Manager of the site. Your main tasks will be :
• Manage and follow up internal and external new project and sampling request
• Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests
• Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications; plan and schedule modifications; recommending actions
• Provide technical support to customers and operation team
• Manage, monitor the projects to ensure products meet quality and quantity required by customers
• Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities and resolving problems
• Ensure the smooth transition of products from early stage sampling to high volume production on time and within the quality requirements
• Propose continuous improvements on products / process to improve design, cost and quality
With a master degree in Mechanical, Industrial engineering or similar, you demonstrate at least 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment. You are able to design and understand CAD drawing specifications. Experienced in project management, you are able to coordinate tasks among different departments in autonomy.
This position is open to employees with a Thai Nationality or expatriate with a local contract, able to work at Bangplee, Samutprakarn province, Thailand. For this position a fluent level of English with the mastery of an additional language as German or Spanish are required. Occasional travels in Asia / Europe are expected.
You are motivated to join a company committed to quality and customer’s satisfaction, you believe in continuous improvement and are looking for exciting challenges? Join our team ! Send us your resume and motivation letter in English under the ref PE-KNL- Protected content Protected content . For more information, visit Protected content