Join now

Recruiting for new school year NOW - NES (Bangkok)

The agency I work for is currently recruiting for new teachers to start on 1st May. They have positions in Bangkok and across central and northeast Thailand.

It's called Sine Education and they are a leading provider of English communication programs to government secondary schools across Thailand.

Don't worry if you haven't taught before. Just have a positive attitude and desire to develop as a teacher. SINE provides full training for new teachers, so you'll feel confident and well prepared by the time you get into the classroom.

Lessons are already prepared and delivered through PowerPoint presentations using images and sound to engage the students.

Requirements:
Bachelor degree from accredited university
TEFL preferred but not required
Must be 58 years old or less
Native English speaker from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, or United States
References from past employers if you have worked as a teacher in Thailand

What we offer:
Contracts to 1st March Protected content
Starting salary of 33,000 baht per month
End of contract bonus
Additional 2,000 baht per month allowance in Bangkok
Health Insurance
Airport pick-up for new arrivals
Help finding accommodation
Transport to school first time you go
Paid training in how to deliver the Sine program
Work Permit
Excellent support network
Paid holidays

If you're in Bangkok, interviews will take place face-to-face. If not, a Skype interview will be arranged.

If you feel you are qualified and would like to start the application process, please send me an email at Protected content with the following:

CV/resume
scan/pic of your passport
scan/pic of your degree/certificate

I'll have someone from the HR team contact you as soon as possible to set up an interview.

Bangkok Forum