Thai Sales Representative Required (Bangkok)
Andovar is a rapidly growing globalization services provider offering a full range of language and communication services geared toward internationalizing products and services for multilingual markets. We are seeking to hire a localization sales representative to pursue new clients in the Thai market.
This position is based in Andovar’s Bangkok office, located along Sukhumvit 49.
• Healthy base salary + excellent commission (strong sales will earn many times base salary)
• Comprehensive on-the-job training and support
• An English-speaking workplace with a casual but professional work environment
• Upon passing probation, full private medical insurance and smartphone
• A rare and highly sought after opportunity to start a lucrative new career
• Andovar has a 100% success rate for new sales hires
Responsibilities include execution of the complete sales cycle, reporting to Andovar’s VP Global Marketing, as well as ongoing management of your accounts.
Responsibilities, at a minimum, include:
• Cold call or e-mail prospective clients, typically international business accounts within assigned geographic territories or vertical markets
• Negotiate and close deals, typically for ongoing contracts
• Run sales meetings and presentations via web or in-person
• Maintain strong relationships with existing accounts, including travel as required
• Perform other special projects or duties when required
• Must meet or exceed sales quotas
• University graduate (B.A. or equivalent) or better
• Native fluency in written and spoken Thai, as well as English fluency
• 2 to 4-years sales experience, preferably in B2B sales
• Age 28 to 35 is ideal
• Ability to understand factors driving business decisions (i.e. client needs)
• Positive, “can do” attitude and a strong drive for success
Interested parties, please contact Protected content with CV, cover letter and salary expectations. Please include "Thai Sales Representative" in your subject line.