Join now

27 Aug-19 Sept - Dle bedroom + prvt living room (Barcelona)

Going away from 27th August til 19th September 09 and I would like to rent my room for that period. I am in Eixample Derecha, C / Deputacio.
It is a large bedroom with balcony and its own living room (separate but attached room). It gives you full privacy. The bedroom has a big window going onto the balcony where you can relax. The Living room has also a window, a coffee table, DVD, internet etc... Both rooms have lots of light.
This spacious & quiet flat is clean and has a large dining room, a bathroom + wc, a kitchen and a separate wc, other TV with lots of channels, 2 large fridges/freezers and of course the flatmates (all Spanish and very friendly) and a gorgeous cat.
Because the flat is situated in Eixample Derecha,it is very close to the centre, beaches, all other districts, supermarkets, take aways, restaurants, bars, arc de triumf, sagrada familia, monumental etc…
Extremely well served with underground, buses. The bus station (estacio del nord) is also very close and the bus straight and to the airport is only down the road!
The rent will be Protected content for that period or 29 euros a night (minimum stay 14 nights) all bills included.
Email me or call me Protected content
I have photos if you want.