Join now

FOR RENT: 1 bed apt for Nov/Dec 2016 (Barcelona)

I am renting my apt in Sant Antoni for November & December as I am going travelling to Australia/NZ for 2 months. I am renting it as a 1 bed apt as closing off my internal bedroom. The apt is newly renovated with wooden floors, steeped in natural light, the kitchen comes equiped with an oven, microwave & dishwasher and the toilet/shower room is equiped with a washing machine & dryer. The lounge and bedroom both open on to the terraza & the couch in the lounge converts into a sofa bed to accomodate visitors. The apartment is an end unit on the 5th floor with a lift in the building. There are 2 electric heaters although it doesn't get that cold. Apt has unlimited fibre optic cable wifi connection. The apt is available for viewing from 19 November. The rent is €900 per month (bills included) & 2 weeks deposit (€ Protected content . 1st month & deposit paid in advance & 2nd month paid into Spanish bank account on 1 December. Move in date can be 1st or 2nd week of November & move out date can go over by a week or 2 into January. Please contact me by reply post or on Protected content .