Join now

Looking for a flat/room in Barcelona ASAP

Hi everyone! I am looking to move to Barcelona asap and need to find a place to stay. I would optimally come in mid-late july ( Protected content ) and stay until at least January. I am ok with a flat or a room; so long as the price is reasonable ( Protected content ). The perfect location for me would be close to the World Trade Center (by the beach) for work purposes. But if your close to the metro or bus station it works to. I can even consider places just outside Barcelona, so long as transportation is near.

I would prefer a furnished room with a balcony, but I am still flexible. For those renting a room, I am very clean and tidy, get along very well with everyone, am not loud at all and am very responsible. I don't mind living with either girls or guys; i've done both before. I have a gf in Milan so I'd be spending quite a few weekends over there. I work Protected content weekday, and spend a couple hours at the gym Protected content a week, so I won't be soaking in the room all day!

It would be great if someone could help me out; i'm short on time. And for those who would like more information about me don't hesitate to message me!

Thanks.

Nick ( Protected content )

Barcelona Forum