Join now

Looking for a room or flat for rent as of Sept (Barcelona)

Hello,

I am looking for a double room or flat for rent in early or mid September (to move in on 12 September). I have been living in Barcelona since February studying castellano and working to get a boutique hostel project off the ground. I will be visiting friends in Finland from 28 February to 12 September and would like to find a flat or a room for rent before my return...if you have a flat or room for rent please feel free to contact me through email:
Protected content

A little bit about myself:
I've spent the last 2.5 years traveling, I am 35 years old, non-smoker, and social (I enjoy making dinners with friends and occasionally have friend(s) visit from out of town for a few days...over the past few years of travel I've been fortunate to stay with many friends along the way and would like to be able to offer the same from time to time...however I am not looking for a "party" house), I enjoy watching movies but not television...hmm I could go on and on but it is more fun to learn and share in person, so please send me note if you are looking for a flatmate as of September.

Thank you for your help and consideration! I look forward to chatting with you or your friends about any space that may be available for rent.

Ciao,
Kevin
Protected content

Barcelona Forum