Join now

one bedroom apartment for short term rent (Barcelona)

ou will find yourself right at home: You will not find an empty apartment but a cosy home, ideal for 2 persons. One bedroom, big office kitchen, cosy living room (a VERY cosy big sofa), a computer area. All in a modern but warm style.

You will find everything you need for a short or longer stay!
The kitchen comes fully equipped and has even basic food supplies!
There is air-conditioning and central heating!
A big screen apple computer will provide you with internet access, (wifi), and ability to watch dvd's (collection is available)
You can also connect your iPod/iphone/ipad to the sound system.

The apartment is in a central but quiet neighborhood of Barcelona.
Location: near metro station L2 - Tetuan or L1 arco de triunfo, (1 stop to the city center or 10 minutes walk) . The Sagrada familia is 15 minutes walk.
The central bus station is 5 minutes walk
You will find supermarkets next door, bakery around the corner.
Apartment is located on the first floor with elevator.

I speak English, Spanish, Dutch and French to help you with anything you might need

If you are looking for a home with all the luxuries you may need and want to rest after a long day of exploring the wonderful city, I believe this is the right place for you.
If you are looking for a fully equipped kitchen, which you would not find normally when traveling, I believe this is the right place for you.

Come in and enjoy the apartment and the city in the best way possible

Pictures can be found on Protected content

Mostly the apartment is rented for the coming 2 months but do not hesitate to ask for later dates

Barcelona Forum