Join now

Room mate wanted for penthouse in center BCN (Barcelona)

Hey! I am looking for a new room mate moving in 1st of August.
The apartment is a dream; a little green oasis in the center of Barcelona near the metro station URGELL. It is a penthouse with an impressive terrace (approx. 70m²), a 40m² lightflooded living room with chimney, bathroom and totally equipped kitchen (oven, washing machine, dryer, microwave).
Your room is about 18m² and is equipped with a large bed Protected content , built-in closet and all the things you can see on the pics. The apartment is very quiet being in the center of Barcelona and passing time on the terrace feels like being on vacation.
The place is very well located, you will find all kind of supermarkets (Dia, Consum, Eroski, caprabo, Lidl), Pakis and chinese shops walking 5 min. A bicing station is infront of the house and you reach Plaza Catalunya in only 15 min. walking.
You will live with me and my dog Mr. Pidi. I am German, 32 years and I live in BCN since 4 years, studying theater and dance and working part time. I prefer the idea of living together more like friends than just sharing the walls. If you are a clean responsible and a considerate person who likes to live in a cosy place, text me or call me!

have a look at the pics:
Protected content

Barcelona Forum