Join now

Sunny room for rent in designer attic (Center) (Barcelona)

I'm renting a room in my rooftop apartment starting January 24, ideally to a young professional / master student, preferably female. I have just renovated the flat and I am looking for a clean and organized person who appreciates living in a beautiful flat. The apartment is on the 7th floor with elevator in a pedestrian street, it has a 20 m2 terrace with light and sun all day. The terrace is a real treat as its direction is towards south and you can suntan also in the winter months.

The apartment is located in a street called Blai at the corner of Calle Tapioles. Poble Sec is a very artsy and lively neighbourhood with many great restaurants and art galleries. Condé Nast Traveller recently wrote about Poble Sec and said that it has Barcelona's best tapas bar, Quimet Quimet, which is just around the corner. The Montjuic green area with its beautiful gardens (Teatre Grec and Font del Gat) is just up the street and is great to take a walk, relax and enjoy the view. Around the corner is the metro stop parallel with the lines L2 and L3, that connect you to the entire in the city. You are right next to the center, the beach and the Montjuic.

Here is an album with the photos - please click on each photo to read the description of each picture:
Protected content

The rent is Protected content and we would share the cost of the bills, which is 35 € each per month. There is a 1 month deposit.

Feel free to contact me at Protected content or call me at Protected content you would like to visit the apartment or have further questions.

Cheers,
Julia

Barcelona Forum