Join now

Very nice apartment with terrace to rent in Gracia (Barcelona)

I´m renting my nice 55 m2 appartment in Gracia from September 15th.The apartment is completely furnished and with AC, washing-machine, dryer, dish washer, hi-fi, TV, internet etc.
The kitchen is fully equipped as well. There is even sheets, blankets and towels.

It has a 20m2 living room, a very bright double room, a small terrasse with a table so that you can have dinner outside, a quite big kitchen for Barcelona standards and a very nice bathroom.You can click on the link here below to see some pictures:
Protected content

Short term rentals is possible but I´d prefer a minimum of 6 months. The only thing is that I´ll leave my stuff in a very small room at the entrance of the apartment. Price is Protected content excluding bills.

It is very central, 5min walking distance to Metro Joanic (yellow line), 15min from Fontana metro station (green line) and you also have several buses. Although it is in Gracia, the street is quite quiet. You have all kind of amenities in 1 block: supermarkets, fruit stores, cafeterias, bookshops, flower shops, etc. Parc Güell is not very far either; 5 min by scooter (it is on a hill, so I prefer not to walk ;-)). I would also prefer that you don´t paint or make any holes on the walls. If you don´t like the decoration, I could take it out and you can put yours, but I would prefer not to paint once I take the apartment again. If that was a problem we could also discuss it, of course.

Viewings: Sunday 16 September-Please write to Protected content in order to set the time for the viewing